总版主
  • 社区居民
  • 忠实会员
  • 原创写手
阅读:791回复:0

Making @Schedule run only once in a clustered environment

楼主#
更多 发布于:2016-05-16 10:53
I have two tomee instances clustered. Each one have a method annotated like @Schedule(dayOfWeek = "*")
public void runMeDaily() {...}
 I'd like to run this method only once a day. Not twice a day (one on each instance) I could use a flag as described here Run @Scheduled task only on one WebLogic cluster node? or just elect some node, but I wonder if there's a more elegant way to do that. This question is somewhat related to EJB3.1 @Schedule in clustered environment but I am not using JBOSS. (and it's not answered)
answer(解决方案):

I could only solve this using a non-Java EE solution, specific to the platform (proprietary). In my case, I am using TomEE+ and Quartz. Running Quartz in the clustered mode (org.quartz.jobStore.isClustered = true) and persisting the timers in a single database forces Quartz to choose an instance to trigger the timer, so it will only run once. This link was very useful -- http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/tomee-quartz-configuration-for-scheduled-methods/ It's a shame Java EE does not specify a behavior for that. (yet, I hope) :-)

异常中心网是一家专门收集整理程序员编程过程中遇到的常见异常(exception)以及各种异常问答中心的网站。异常中心网旨在,减少程序员在编码遇到异常,处理各种异常时间和痛苦,让程序员能更愉快的、快速的定位异常并查找对应的异常解决方案。异常中心网诚心打造最完美的编程社区为程序员用户服务,努力成为最好的程序员乐园程序员社区程序异常中心程序bug中心异常问答中心

喜欢0 评分0
游客

返回顶部